Whether you’re buying or refinancing a home Austin, DFW, Houston, or San Antonio–call us today and get our free estimate.
Apply today and close at any title company you want–anywhere in Texas.
~~Most of the big banks like Bank of America, Wells Fargo or Chase, charge percentage points on a mortgage–therefore the higher your loan size, the more you pay.
Call us today and compare our rates & fees!
- In Austin, please call 512-996-8194
- In DFW, please call 972-325-2120
- In Houston, please call 713-589-2244
Buying a home in Texas: These days banks require 5% down and a 620 credit score to buy a home. So if you have the 5% down and a 620 credit score…please call us or apply today!
If you have a 660+ credit score you can buy a home–with only 5% down–and avoid mortgage insurance (pmi) with our 80/15/5 mortgage, which is a 95% home loan.
What is an 80/15/5 Mortgage Loan? 80+15=95% mortgage.
- We offer 5% down home loans– up to $517,000– without PMI, with only a 660 credit score.
- If you have a 700 credit score, we offer a 5% down loan, without PMI, to $567,000. We can do a $150K second lien with a 700 score. Another advantage of the 80/15 or 80/10 is you can avoid jumbo mortgage rates –and the higher jumbo mortgage fees.
- We offer 30 year fixed rates, 15 year fixed loans…even 10 year fixed. However, if you’d like to place your loan on an ARM, call us about our low 10 year ARM, our 7 or 5 year ARM rates.