Whether you’re buying or refinancing a home in Austin, DFW, Houston, or San Antonio–call us today and get our Texas mortgage quote.
Please call us at 512-996-8194.
Our minimum credit score is 620 (when buying or refinancing), however to get the best mortgage, avoid pmi -and get the lowest fees–you’ll need at least a 660 credit score.
We specialize in home loans without pmi (mortgage insurance) & Texas cash out refinancing.
Apply today and close at any local, convenient title company you want. We lend all over Texas… and our home office is 401 Congress, Suite 1540 in Austin, Texas.
Just call or email to request your Texas mortgage quote.
- In Austin, please call 512-996-8194
- In DFW, please call 972-325-2120
- In Houston, please call 713-589-2244
People have used Mylendingplace.com for nearly a decade because we offer more loan options than the big banks and we have the lowest closing cost since we are a flat-fee Texas mortgage company.
More loan choices….lower fees.
It’s that simple.
We make Texas mortgage lending simple.
Buying a home in Texas: These days most mortgage banks require 5% down and a 620 credit score to buy a home. So if you have 5% down and a 620 credit score…please call us or apply today! We’d love to help you buy a home!
- Our highest 5% down loan goes up to $567,000.
- If putting 10% down, we can lend up to $617,000.
- Both above loan options are without pmi and have optional escrow accounts.
- Fixed rate or ARMs
Austin…DFW…Houston…San Antonio…it doesn’t matter where you’re buying
We lend in ever city and town in Texas!
If you have a 660+ credit score you can buy a home–with only 5% down–and avoid mortgage insurance (pmi) with our 80/15/5 mortgage, which is a 95% home loan. Better than FHA!
What is an 80/15/5 Mortgage Loan? 80+15=95% mortgage.
- We offer 5% down home loans– up to $517,000– without PMI, with only a 660 credit score.
- If you have a 700 credit score, we offer a 5% down loan, without PMI, to $567,000. We can do a $150K second lien with a 700 score. Another advantage of the 80/15 or 80/10 is you can avoid jumbo mortgage rates –and the higher jumbo mortgage fees.
- We offer 30 year fixed rates, 15 year fixed loans…even 10 year fixed. However, if you’d like to place your loan on an ARM, call us about our low 10 year ARM, our 7 or 5 year ARM rates.