Save time & money with Mylendingplace.com
Whether you’re buying or refinancing a home in Austin, DFW, Houston, or San Antonio–call us today to get your free mortgage or refinance quote.
We do home loans all over Texas.
Call or email us today!
- Our main number is 512-996-8194.
- Email: email@example.com
Our minimum credit score is 620. However, if you want to avoid pmi (mortgage insurance) you’ll need at least a 660 credit score.
- With a 660 credit score you can borrow up to $567,000 without incurring jumbo rates or fees. 5% down.
- Take a look at our closing costs.
- It only takes us 1.5 hours to get your loan approved, once we have your application and w2.
We specialize in two types of home loans:
- Home loans without pmi (mortgage insurance)…even with only 5% down. (Up to $567K)
- And Texas cash out refinancing/Home Equity Loans. Remember, Texas cash out loans are limited to 80% loan to value (LTV) and there are lots of rules and regs…which is why it’s important to work with an experienced, local Texas mortgage company like us!
Apply today and close at any local title company you want. In most cases, we can close your loan in less than 30 days.
We are always just a phone call away….
We look forward helping you with your Texas mortgage needs!
- In Austin, please call 512-996-8194
- In DFW, please call 972-325-2120
- In Houston, please call 713-589-2244
People have used Mylendingplace.com for nearly a decade because we offer more loan options than the big banks and we have the lowest closing cost since we are a flat-fee Texas mortgage company.
More loan choices….lower fees.
It’s that simple.
We make Texas mortgage lending simple.
Buying a home in Texas:
- Our highest (non-jumbo) 5% down loan goes to $567,000.
- If putting 10% down, we can lend up to $617,000.
- Both above loan options are without pmi and have optional escrow accounts.
- Choose a 30 year fixed rate or 10/1 or 7/1 year ARM.
You just need a 660 credit score and enough income (w2 or tax returns) to support your new loan. Get started today…call or apply!